Monday April 19th
The Mingus Big Band
The Jazz Standard, Below Blue Smoke
We'll get BBQ at Blue Smoke while we listen to some awesome Jazz Charles Mingus style. The show begins at 7:30 - Doors open at 6:30pm
Tickets
The Venue
Listen
Saturday, April 24th
Tribecca Film Festival & Matt's Film Premier - Just Like Us
A film that Matt produced got into the Tribecca Film Festival. It's about Egyptian-American comic and first-time director Ahmed Ahmed takes us on a hilarious tour from Los Angeles to Cairo, Dubai to Beirut, Riyadh to New York with a gaggle of other stand-up talent, including: Maz Jobrani, Tom Papa, Ted Alexandro, Tommy Davidson, and Omid Djalili (The Infidel). Along the way, taboos of culture and geopolitics are exploded, and a younger generation of both comedy talents and audiences is born
Tickets
Info
Tuesday, April 27th
Gypsy Kings
Radio City Music Hall
Tickets
Listen
Note: I already bought my ticket – so I am going for sure biatches
Thursday April 29th
Rodrigo y Gabriella
Radio City Music Hall 8pm
Tickets
Listen
Note: I already bought my ticket – so I am going for sure biatches
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment